Dingle Bay Speed Boat Tours & Great Blasket Island Experience
The most thrilling way to see Dingle Bay; experience the outstanding natural beauty of the Dingle coastline, paired with an exciting speed boat blast. The Great Blasket Island Experience – a speedboat Eco Tour – departs Dingle Marina, touring the beautiful Peninsula coastline to the Great Blasket Island. Experiencing fresh Atlantic sea air, breathtaking views, staggering cliffs and wildlife that is native to the Dingle shores.
Approximately 6 hour round trip @ €60 per person, we depart Dingle Marina daily at 11am (directly below Dingle Tourist Office, next to the Fungie the Dolphin statue).
- Stopping on both legs of the tour with Fungie – Dingles residential dolphin,
- Touring significant geological spots – exploring cliffs, coves and formations that are over millions of year old.
- Taking a wide arch out the bay, we cover deep sea ground where whales, dolphins, porpoises and an abundance of sea birds are likely to fish.
- In settled weather conditions we will visit puffins on Inishvickillane.
- Reaching the Great Blasket Island, we tour the Northern shore which is a hot-spot for Grey seal activity.
- Passengers land on the Great Blasket Island for 3.5 to 4 hours where they can take a guided tour of the abandoned village provided by OPW guides and explore the many wonders the Island has to offer.
A complementary Tea/Coffee is provided for all our customers.
No rush or time restraints for a personal easy going trip with a maximum capacity of 12 passengers. The ‘Peig Sayers’ Stormforce 11 is the flagship of the Redbay range, offering the best that RIBs can offer. We have 12 seated indoor cabin for those who want to keep dry and warm. The Peig Sayers incorporates quality, speed, safety and comfort. You are not seeing the best of Ireland unless you catch it from the water.
Dunquin collection for overnight guests only.
Now offering Dunquin to the Great Blasket Island return trip for overnight guests only. Direct crossing taking approximately 20 minutes @ €35 per adult, €15 per child and under 4’s go free. Collection time depends on tide so please call for more information.
Once arrived at Dunquin, please park at available spot, walk straight past hut (different ferry company) and down the windy path to the bottom of the pier, where we will be in a bright orange boat called the Peig Sayers (as seen below)
Please note before booking, passengers/guests must have a valid working email or contact number in the event we need to contact them. As conditions can be very unsettled, please contact a day before departure to confirm sailings.
Please be aware that we use 6.5 hours as a guideline for our tour. Departure and return times may vary depending on a variety of factors and be aware we may and often do get delayed.
Any booking cancelled within 14 days to 48 hours before arrival half booking fee will be taken.
Any booking cancelled less than 48 hours before arrival will be fully charged.
Join us on this amazing Island
Great Blasket Island Boat Tours and AccommodationOver 1,100 acres of unspoiled largely mountainous terrain, the Great Blasket Island is approximately 4 miles long by 1/2 mile wide. Home to an abundance of wildlife and fauna, the Great Blasket Island is thriving with Irish history and life. Take on of our Great Blasket Island Boat Tours and stay on the Island in one of our houses.
The Great Blasket Island Experience – Dingle Peninsula, Ireland