The Great Blasket Island Experience Voted No.1 Tour in Dingle .
- Small 12 passenger boat, both indoor and outdoor seating
- Extensive geological tour.
- Abundance of wildlife, birdlife and fauna.
- Great Blasket Island History
- LANDING ON THE GREAT BLASKET ISLAND – highly recommended.
- Complementary tea/coffee in the Great Blasket Island Coffee Shop. *Currently unavailable – coffee shop & toilets closed due to COVID-19*
- Free guided tour on Island provided by OPW (SEASONAL)
- Home to one of the largest seal colonies on the Atlantic Coast.
- Spectacular hikes and panoramic views on Great Blasket Island
An intimate and personal tour – the best way to explore Dingle Peninsula and Great Blasket Island
Please note: From 1st May 2020 there is a 5% non refundable booking fee.
Great Blasket Island Accommodation
The Great Blasket Island Accommodation – a unique Island Expereince.
- Located on a remote island off the west coast of Ireland
- Ultimate Irish getaway steeped in nature, history and wildlife
- Offering simple self-catering accommodation in five restored cottages at the top of the old Blasket Island village.
- Cottage equipped with basic amenities but no more than what is needed to enjoy a unique, peaceful and relaxing getaway.
- Please note due to COVID-19 we have temporarily paused our Peigs breakfast option.