Dingle is full of delicious food. With many awards won and recognised for its eateries, we are most definitely spoilt for choice.
Our guests have recommended the following places to grab a bite to eat, cup of coffee or enjoy a cheeky pint of the good stuff:
- The Marina Inn Bar and Restaurant
- Danno’s Bar and Restuarant
- Ashes Bar and Restaurant
- John Bennys Bar and Resturant
- The Skipper
- Paudies Bar and Restaurant
- Bean in Dingle Coffee Shop
- Murphys Bar and Restaurant
- Benners Hotel, Bar and Restaurant
- Skellig Hotel, Bar and Restaurant
You can also visit Dingles very own Farmers Market which is held every Friday morning from 9am at the Holyground (next to Supervalue and Greenlane Gallery). It has a great atmosphere come rain or shine – full of local produce and crafts, including specialty stalls that you would not find around town. It is highly recommended and definitely not to be missed!